Denia is one of the first in the Valencian Community to move on to the next phase of the “new normal”, while the cities of Valencia and Alicante remain in phase 0 for the time being.
What will be allowed in phase 1?
- Meetings of up to 10 people inside and outside the home, maintaining the safety distance of two meters and respecting hygiene standards
- Car use of up to 9 seats by the inhabitants of the same address
- Opening of terraces of bars and restaurants at 50% of their capacity, and hotels will be able to open without the use of common areas
- Sport begin to return to ‘new normal’ with the opening of outdoor sports facilities without public and for contactless sports
- Opening of shops of less than 400 sqm without appointment. (Maximum capacity of 30%)
- Cultural places will open (with 30% of their capacity)